You are reading Renee's Blog. Welcome!

Wednesday, May 14, 2017

Another classes day, oh joy.  This week has two training days.  We already had one, but since I hadn't had a tour yet, this Friday will be my first.  Training is kinda like classes, only you go out in the field and do stuff like flying, weapons, hand-to-hand combat, and lots of other stuff.  Classes are involuntary suicide, if you get that.  You don't want to, but going to them practically kills you.  You have normal classes before lunch ad after lunch you have stuff like which cities have which laws, how to avoid police, and stuff that's pretty interesting, but you don't really get to actually do anything.  Whoa, I'm gonna be late for my Advanced Weapons Study class if I don't hurry.  I bet you can guess it's after lunch, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment