You are reading Renee's Blog. Welcome!

Saturday, May 10, 2017

Kewl.  I just arrived at the training facility-sort-of-place.  First of all, the beds are freaking AWESOME!!  I get a pool bed that dips into the floor a foot or two.  Way cool.  Then, Anna has a wall bed that slides in and out of the wall.  Then there's hammock beds.  They slide down from the ceiling.  We already got our Air Shoes.  The can look like any type of shoe you want and can make you fly.  I prefer navy blue and silver Converse.  I created a really awesome necklace in the shape of a lightning bolt that lets you change your appearance.  Right now my hair is brown, and my bangs and some random streaks in my hair are blue.  I also designed clothes that change their appearance, too, since the bolt necklace doesn't change them.  I have a blue striped shirt on, with silver abstract markings (swirls, etc.) on it.  I have dark ripped jeans on, too.  The rips are, like, silver.  Awesome.  Like me.  Got that?  Okay.  So, I have to write in this boring journal every day I'm at training for no apparent reason.  Have to write everything that happened that day.  The important stuff, at least.  Big whoop.  Here goes nothing.

1 comment: